Filler Piece

A filler piece is a panel which is used to fill gaps between units. Available at a standard height and a choice of widths to suit your needs, in any one our finishes to match your kitchen style

Product details

Choose your style

Your global style will be applied to each applicable cabinet in our catalogue. It will not affect your products in the basket.

Your browser is outdated!

Our website may not work correctly in your current browser, We recommend that you update to a modern browser.

Update my browser now